Baylor has a new hobby...
and it keeps more than just him on his toes.
This particular morning I was making caramel/chocolate pretzels to help raise money for my nephew. After his climbing episode he ran into the kitchen and snagged one off the table. The look on his face after he took a bite was so priceless that I couldn't take it away from him, so I grabbed the camera and took off after him. I think he was afraid I was going to take it because he would go from one corner of the house to another while laughing and taking bites while he could. He had chocolate running down his chin and he left a few sets of chocolate finger prints on the walls. I had to laugh though, it was so funny.







It's impossible to get him not to climb anymore.
Another day my mom had all of Baylor's "friends" practicing SITTING on the couch.
It lasted for about 3 seconds :)
She demonstrated to him what happened when the "bebe" fell off the couch. She said he started sobbing! He was so upset that Gerald (the boy cabbage patch) fell and "bonk"ed. I'm happy to know he's compassionate. It didn't however, stop him from jumping again. And again. And again.
The other morning he got up super early, so I was trying to get ready for work and watch him at the same time. I walked into his room and he was sitting on his chair rocking! It was hilarious. I have no idea how he got up there, but he sure did. Luckily the camera was close.
Another day I was trying to unload the dishwasher and looked over to see his bouncing. If I didn't worry he would fly off I wouldn't care.
He makes me laugh. He listens when I BEG him to sit down so he doesn't get hurt... at least for a few seconds.
And then he was off the couch and on the dishwasher before I could even get over there.
I don't call him Wild Thing and Monkey for nothing
3 comments:
Monkey is right! I think he would be swinging through the trees if he could.
Watching him playing at the park was so cute. He has so much energy to just run around!
He is so cute! I love it. Hunter is already starting to climb, yesterday at my moms I looked over and he was on the coffee table clapping his hands with a giant grin... but I've been updating the blog finally- with pictures!
Good to know other kids climb and get into stuff as well! Just be ready for the dishwasher racks to come out and be used as wagons! Some of my friends couldn't believe the things my son did!
Post a Comment