It started like this...
And quickly became this.
Then Baylor decided he wanted out of the stroller and into the action. He's already the cool kid at school :)
And then the begging started. My WHOLE class was begging for me to let him come inside, into our classroom. BEGGING. They eventually convinced me, and my mom is always a trooper, so they came inside for a little while. We were supposed to be doing book reviews, so I told them I would bring Baylor around and they could read to him for a minute. They all dashed to the book corner and switched their books out for ones they thought he would like. They were suddenly all reading the Disney books, Clifford, etc. I really have the cutest class. And Baylor thought it was great. So much attention, books, books and more BOOKS (which he LOVES) and momma. I was so glad I got to spend time with my wild thing during work. He fits right in with my other 23 wild things.




Baylor is now OFFICIALLY a Butterfield Canyon Bobcat
Rah Rah Rah
Rah Rah Rah
Goooooo Bobcats!!!
And yes, that is really how our school song ends (I think the teacher who wrote it is also a Cougar fan, sounds a little familiar right :)
4 comments:
That is SO fun! Your little class is so cute! My mom is gonna love this!
How cute! You know all the kids ran home to tell their moms that they got to read to Mrs. Olsen's little boy. They won't forget that day, neither will Baylor.
It is so cute how they swarmed him!
I bet Baylor was strutting his stuff and feeling on top of the world being that he was center of attention!
I bet Baylor just soaked up all that attention! What a cutie he is. Your class seems like a fun one.
Post a Comment