I forgot to add this picture earlier... so this is a preview of our Disney adventure. Baylor loved Tink... he gave her a HUG! He loved all the characters who were "human" but was still pretty unsure of the others :)
For those of you that don't know, my nephew Braxton was in an acting camp in Hollywood for the entire month of July. I will post more about that later. Needless to say... my sister and her kids, along with my mom were living it up in Cali and I was really missing them. From the time Braxton was invited to attend the camp back in March, I wanted to go visit but was never sure if it was going to be a possibility. I tried everything I could but flights were super expensive last minute and I was going to have to rent a car so I gave up the idea. UNTIL I decided that I could take a ROAD TRIP!!! My mom had came up for the stampede and was flying back on that Tuesday, so I asked if she would take Baylor with her on the fight and I drove to L.A. BY MYSELF! That is how bad I wanted to go :) The trip to Disneyland was planned for Wednesday, so with that in mind, I threw in my favorite cds (entertaining people along the way with my singing) and cruised to Hollywood. We ended up going to Disneyland 3 days. This is another picture overload, but how do you narrow down the happiest place on earth???
Baylor LOVES baby Cruz
Another picture for the Wall of Fame
We were super lucky to get this because after our hour wait for the princess room, Cinderella wasn't there :( We luckily caught her after the princess show.
Aspen was so excited to see Tink in Pixie Hollow. This is where the pic with B and Tink was supposed to go.
They had this cool dancing wall in California Adventure at night. You would dance in front of these cameras and then be projected onto the wall. If you look close, We are the 4 on the right side. B is the farthest on the right, then me, Aspen, and Braxton. It was really cool.
The newest Toy Story Characters... I would definitely buy them :)
When we were there in May, we had the HARDEST time finding characters so this trip we were on a mission... and the characters delivered. Baylor still thought most of them were crazy but it was still fun.
WOODY! He was doing everything he could to get Baylor to laugh. If you look in his holster, you can see Baylor's Woody doll. B wasn't amused :)
The carousel is always a hit with my little guy. Plus we got to ride a nemo. It doesn't get any better.
Bug Land
Playing peek-a-boo with the stroller
Me and my Prince
Note to all: it gets VERY COLD in California, even in July. Take jackets, or you will learn the hard way and either freeze or fork over some serious cash to stay warm. If you notice, we came home with less green in our wallets.
Baylor liked Chip, but he was too busy looking at him to actually look at the camera
He thought Minnie was okay too
And he LOVED the "duck" but again, just wanted to stare at him
And much to my happiness we FOUND BUZZ!!!! Baylor was nervous, but loved him. He could not take his eyes of him. At the end Buzz put his hand out to give him five and B hurried and snuck him a five and then hid behind me again.
Baylor and Grandma Ju Ju riding Dumbo
Me and the Aspenator
The new Toy Story Mania was SO fun! It was worth the 45 minute wait, but by this point in the night Baylor was beyond tired. He was in such a daze for the wait and ride, and the minute we got off he crashed in the stroller.
Aspen got a great seat for the World of Color show
5 comments:
Quit going to Disneyland without me! Seriously! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Last time we went, we waited in line for Tinkerbell for 1 1/2 hours. Then, when we got there, she wasn't there. Ava was SOOOO upset! The worker said, "She's just flying in and out today." Eventually Ava got over it, but it was not the happiest moment. :) I love that picture of Woody with B's Woody in the holster. Too cute !
Ur crazy!! :) I love it!
I love the toy story box. That is so cute!! I knew you wouldn't leave before getting some pictures with Woody and Buzz! Looks like you two had a blast.
That's so fun you guys got to go.... and I must say, I am pretty impressed you made the long road trip all by yourself (I don't think I could do it :) Love all the pictures and can't believe how big your little guy is getting!
How fun! I can't believe you drove by yourself, but it looks like it was worth it. I love that Baylor doesn't know what to think about all the disney characters. He's so cute!
Post a Comment