Baylor has a new obsession...
DIPPING!!!
Not only does he love to dip once, he has also mastered sucking the dip off and diving in for more. Yes, I officially have a double dipper on my hands.
Don't worry, it's only a matter of time before he gets the "talk" from my aunt Joni. Double dipping is NOT allowed. She gave the "talk" to me and all of my cousins :)
Somedays he is a dainty dipper...
Somedays he "accidentally" dips his finger in and has to lick it off...
And somedays he just dips his whole hand.
Regardless, I have a dipper on my hands. If he spots any sort of sauce, he immediately asks for "dip." But hey, if he eats better with dip, BRING IT ON!
6 comments:
haha what is the dip he is eating? Thats funny! Oh and yes you guys definatley need to come visit us!! It will be starting to cool down in the next month of 2 so it will be perfect time, when it starts snowing there come here for some awsome wheather!
Kamryn is the same way. Dip and lick, dip the whole hand and lick. I have to admit I'm a double dipper myself so we always have our own individual sauces to dip!
Hee hee hee,.. so funny! I think every kids does it,.. and it's fairly annoying as a mother,.. sometimes cute,.. but annoying because of the massive mess. He is so stinkin cute!!
What a cute little dipper!! I'm just afraid of the mess that would happen if we let Brooklyn do that. :)
Not so appealing to share with him, unless you are his mother :) Remember our saliva conversation?! I can picture that dog now, yuck!!
I FOUND YOU.. I was doing a little STALKING.. EEEKKK.. I ADMIT.. And FOUND YOUR STINKIN CUTE BLOG.. I've added you to my Stalking List I hope that's FABULOUS.. Little Baylor is such a cutie, and you have some fun pics.. Hope to see you again soon.. Joss..
Post a Comment