Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Lion King

We were able to go to the Lion King a few weeks ago and it was nothing short of SPECTACULAR. I have wanted to see this show since I was in junior high so you can imagine my excitement when the day finally came.
Before the show we went to dinner at Tepanyaki. Always delicious.
Then we rushed to the show. The giraffes were obviously my favorite ;)
They were honestly so amazing though. I want to try on the costume just to see if I have the skills to make it work. ALL of the costumes were amazing.
The show was at Capitol Theatre. I was in the Miss Utah Pageant there in 2004 so it brought back lots of memories.
The show gave me chills so many times.
The show was fantastic, amazing, spectacular...
I obviously recommend it to you all.
Now my goal is to see Wicked. Hopefully this time it doesn't take 15 years to get there.
Thanks Russ One (my father-in-law) and Debi for taking us! We had the best time.

1 comment:

Sean and Mekensy said...

Oh I'm so so jealous!!!! I went in New York a few years ago with my mom and sister. I still have chills when I think about. Such an incredible show. I've been wanting to go so so bad... lucky!!!!