We kicked off Labor Day weekend with the Cougar home opener! We dyed Russ and Baylor's faux hawks BLUE! We had tons of fun at the game and B looked so cute I just wanted to gobble him up. He was great during the game too. He just kept saying watch football, catch football, and our favorite- he does rah rah rah rah rah with his arm. So PROUD :)
After the game we went down to see my cousin Riley. He is the punter/kicker for BYU. He had an awesome game and ended up being the Mountain West Conference special teams player of the week! I LOVE cougar football, but it's even more fun getting to watch and cheer on my cousin! Go #99
After the game, we headed up to Fairview and camped the rest of the weekend with the Olsen clan. Baylor had lots of fun digging rocks, playing in the dirt, and just being a boy.
We got to take B fishing for the first time.
Grandpa Russ caught one and let Baylor help him reel it in. He... wasn't too sure about it and didn't want to get any closer than this.
I on the other hand, was very happy to reel in my own fish and do the classic pose. We kept catching these weird albino fish. Slightly creepy.
B had lots of fun chillin' on the banks with his cousin Brooklyn.
Spending time with Papa
And going for a 4-wheeler ride with dad.
No camping trip is complete without a SMORE.
We had a great time saying adieu to Summer. Now bring on the Fall and lots of FOOTBALL!
2 comments:
Go Cougs!! :) I love the pic of B in his little camp chair. SO cute! And now I'm craving a smore. Thanks a lot. :)
So my in-laws camp at Fairview too. I had never even heard of it before. I love the picture of you guys at the BYU game. You CRAZY COUGAR!! <3
Post a Comment