Saturday, February 13, 2010

Off-track FuN

We had such a good time while I was off-track. We did lots of fun things... these are few of them :)

Baylor and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my mom, Michelle, and Aspen. Baylor was so intrigued by everything. He would get as close to the glass as possible and follow everything. I love seeing him get so excited about things.
The South America- Brazil room
The Utah room
I went to FOUR showers! This is my good friend Callie who lives in Maui!!! Her baby shower was especially fun because I never get to see her. I also went to 2 baby showers for my awesome sees Michelle, and a bridal shower for my friend Amanda aka Mandz.
And of course, we had to go to the ZOO! We love seeing all the animals and Aspen and I thought we better go check on baby Zuri :) Luckily it was a pretty nice day and she was out.
B was crackin' me up looking at the giraffes. I tried to turn him so I could take a picture and he wouldn't stop looking at them. Looks like he loves them as much as me...
It was time for Baylor's 12 month check-up. He weighed 21.5 pounds, which is only the 22%. BUT he started life in the 5% and has averaged the 22% this whole year so it wasn't a surprise. His length is 29.92 in. which is the 46% so he's pretty average in height.
We also went to a Jazz game with all of Russ' family. We got to sit by Brian, Britnie, and Brooklyn which was fun. The kids looked so cute in their Jazz gear. And even though the stupid Lakers beat us, we still had a BlAsT!
Gooooooo JaZz
And the BEST part of all, was getting to spend 3 whole weeks with my little man. There is really nothing better than being with him all the time. He makes me smile and laugh all day long.

2 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

how fun! I cant believe he only weighs 21 in a half pounds. He looks so much bigger from the pictures. We might be going to utah here in a couple weeks. If we do we all for sure need to get together. =)

Bethany said...

I love your football shirts! Your family is so good at celebrating all the time. You are looking super duper skinny btw... Cute, Cute, cute.