Sunday, March 7, 2010

Got WILD?

For anyone who has read our blog since Baylor was born, you know I call him B. (the story behind the name Baby B will have to be another post) At home I also call him Baylor Boy. He has recently acquired a new name... WILD THING. He has got a little wild streak in him that seams to burst out a few times a day. When I get to my mom's after work he gets a little CrAzY and many other times throughout the day. He's all boy, wild and full of energy.

The other night Cole, Allie, and Aspen were over. When I told them it was time for his bath they all got so excited. I don't know who had more fun... Baylor and his wild antics, the kids playing with him, or me and Leanne laughing our heads off. The pictures really don't do it justice, but it was hilarious. Our tub had tsunami sized waves and "rain" to go with it.



And this was yesterday when B was flying solo.
We still had massive waves and I got a second shower.


I guess all the times that I've sang "Splish Splash I was takin' a bath..." have made their impact. Because... how was I to know there was a PaRtY GoIn' On?!!!
Love my Wild Thing

6 comments:

Maranda said...

So fun! Kamryn loves her bath times too. I'd let her play in there longer if she wasn't constantly trying to stand up and play! B's so cute. He reminds me of my nephew who has way too much energy, but I love it when boys are BOYS!

I loved doing the picture tag. I was reminded of one of our fun vacations, when we didn't have kids! I'm really anxious for warm weather! Joel's family is going on a caribbean cruise next year. We are opting not to go because we most definitely do not want to take 2 kids on that kind of a vacation. That looks like such a beautiful beach you were on. Aaagghhh! I need a vacation!

Lyns said...

That is so cute! That last picture is darling! What a happy boy!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I love the pic with Bronx in it, that is so cute! I bet having the cousins over for bath time just fueled his energy and he was more crazy. Does he say anything specifically when he splashes? You know like is bmm bmm when he holds cars.

Robert and Ashley said...

That looks like fun! I cant believe all the teeth he has! Makayla only has 4 teeth total! When are you guys planning on having baby #2?

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I love tub pictures!! So fun.

Ben and Jenny Cox said...

What fun pics! Geez, they grow up fast don't they? Your little Baylor is such an adorable guy. Just to inform you, the tsunami's don't stop they only get bigger! ;)