Monday, March 29, 2010

so sad

I'm so sad.
And if Baylor knew better, he'd be sad too.

Did you hear about the sweet baby giraffe at the zoo? He died today :(

We absolutely loved going to visit him at the zoo. We always spend the majority of our time watching him and baby Zuri, the elephant. I actually just blew up pictures of the 2 for B's room. And what's up with the zoo... first the zebras and now the baby giraffe?!

I really am sad. We loved you baby giraffe!!! And because they never game you a name, that's what you'll always be to us :) We heart you, Kristen and Baylor


4 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

So cute!! Too bad we didn't get to meet him. We should make a play date and go to the zoo together next time. I will just take a day off.

qfam said...

The zoo did name him! His name was Jamar. We are also extremely bummed about the giraffe! He was our second favorite, and I think we will definitely notice his absence the next time we go.

Robert and Ashley said...

oh that is sad!! I love Giraffe's. At least you got to meet him. ps: Baylor is so stinking cute!! We really need to meet him.