Okay, so laugh all you want, but I am a huge fan of the Kardashians :) We were pretty close to Calabasas so I decided to go check out Dash. Unfortunately I knew it was closed when we went, but it was a day that we didn't have anything else going on. But let me rephrase that... fortunately for Russ and our checking account, they were closed. Regardless, I wanted to go see the store. Much smaller than it appears on t.v. but fun still the same. The funny part, there were 3 others cars doing the same thing :) apparently I'm not the only crazy person with a "great idea."
We also went to a Wax Museum. Included with our ticket was a free entrance to the Guiness World Records Museum. Here I am pictured with the tallest man in the world. And people say I'm tall...
Back to Hollywood Boulevard... here's the one and only Marilyn Monroe
We walked past Kodak Theatre
And for any Hills fans- the Roosevelt Hotel. I had a picture of the entire hotel but I'm being a little blog challenged tonight so I guess that one won't be pictured :(
Miss Britney Spears... woo woo
The wax museum was fun. They were all wax figures from movies. Pretty much self explanatory :)




Swingin' yeah baby
To be continued...
4 comments:
I love Kort, Khloe and Kim too! :) Yea- to the old price is right and getting separated from you guys... This looks so fun. You covered a lot of ground..
Such fun trips! You really know how to live it up during your summers off! I'm glad you took lots of pictures! B is SOOOO cute!
So fun! I've been to hollywood a few times, but never been to the wax museum, but always wanted to go. Its a fun yet interesting place to go. Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous of all the places you guys went this summer. hehe
I love the wax museum. Your pictures are so fun! It was so good seeing you guys at the wedding for the little bit that we got to see you.
Post a Comment