Saturday, January 29, 2011

Terrific TWOS

Here are a few of B's 2 year old pictures!
At his 2 year check-up he weighed 27 pounds (40th percentile), his head measured 19 inches (40th percentile), and he was 35 inches tall (70th percentile).
BAYLOR

We had to get one with his favorite friends :)
I LOVE him to pieces

3 comments:

Robert and Ashley said...

I am SOOO impressed you can get him to stand still to take pictures or even look at the camera! Ugh I cant even get one picture of Makayla looking at the camera these days let alone she's just runs all over the place that the pictures are blurry. I'm jealous!

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the third one down!! What a stud muffin!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

These have to be the cutest pictures!! Love them! He looks so grown up.