Since we found out we were pregnant with Baylor, Russ has looked forward to the day he could take him skiing. Russ absolutely LOVES to ski and was so excited to take B out for the first time. His first trip out was a week after Alexis was born. I wasn't sure how he would do, but he had a ball! They've since gone a few more times and enjoyed every minute. I'm hoping I get to go see him in action before the season is over.

Riding the "magic carpet"

Hitting the slopes



The icing on the cake... hot chocolate and brunch at Stein's! I believe his lunch consisted of lemon cake and lemon cake :) And look at his cute ski boots- they were the smallest size.

What a fun day with Dad.
These 2 are quite the pair. Love them.

Here's one of the videos of B cruising down the hill. He doesn't like doing the "pizza" because it makes him go slower. He likes to go fast- that's Baylor in a nut shell!
2 comments:
Okay that is the cutest thing ever! Little Baylor was so brave! He did such a great job! Sean is seriously jealous... he can't wait for the day he can do that!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! That is one thing I'm really missing about Utah is having the kids do all the snow activities. Baylor looked darling! (And I loved your V-Day post. Seriously why don't we live close? Kai and B would be best friends.)
Post a Comment