Saturday night we took Baylor to his first Jazz game! Of course I had to go and get him some Jazz gear. (He already has some but it won't fit him for a while) We also got him some ear plugs because that place is LOUD! He slept for a whopping 10 minutes... but was pretty pleasant considering everything. I finally went out with him in the 4th quarter because he was having a classic case of baby tummy cramps. I didn't think we'd be out there long but then the game went into overtime! So, B and I just watched the rest from the top of the stairs where we could do the "baby sway." At least they won! Good times with my favorite guys :)
12 years ago
8 comments:
Too, too cute....he is growing so fast!!!
You guys and your sports. I love it! I think very highly of you two as parents seeing that Baylor has ear plugs in. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people take their newborns to a full on action film and expect their baby to sleep through it. :)
How fun! He's getting so dang big!! You all look so happy! We really need to get baylor and makayla together soon!
I really think he's getting too big too fast!! He's so cute. And YES Cache is still putting himself in timeout. It's so funny. He just sits on his bed a chills out when he's been a little nut head! He's too fun.
I'm so glad you decided to take him! Where did you end up finding ear plugs that would fit him? He looks adorable in his Jazz gear! I love it!! You two are sure to raise a sports fanatic!
We miss you guys already too!! But i will be home the 15th of July about or the 14th- so I will get to stampede it up with everyone nice and big pregnant :) and Baylor looks adorable. I really think he looks like Russ in those pictures- Everyone says Ruger is looking more and more like Steve so don't feel bad that I think that.
Oh so darling!!! He is just getting cuter by the day... and I didn't think it was possible!!
Looks like fun. He's getting so big and so cute!
Post a Comment