On August 7, Russ' little brother Trevor got married!!! Trev and Amanda have dated for 2 years so she was already a part of the family, now it's just "official."
Their wedding day was almost identical to ours so it was fun to just sit back and ENJOY this one. Just like us, they were married in the Salt Lake Temple, had their luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and their reception at the Stein Eriksen Lodge! It was a total flashback, except we actually got to EAT the delicious food this time!!!
Baylor's reverent Temple manners :)
I don't know where he gets it from...
Look close and you can see his pimp flame converse. I thought they were totally appropriate :)
The official MR. and MRS.
Welcome to the family Amanda!
The bride and groom with Baylor and Brooklyn
The 3 amigos
aka brothers: Brian, Trevor, and Russ
After the luncheon we headed to the lodge and got ready to party!
B looked so handsome.
Amanda and I both share the same love for the color blue. Their colors were really fun.
I absolutely LOVE Russ' grandparents Burke and Verla. They remind me so much of my mom's parents who I miss so much, so I'm always happy to see them.
The reception was beautiful, FREEZING, but beautiful and then we got the party started.
The D.J. played some kickin' classic 80's music and some other dance favs. My personal favorites were Beyonce' "shoulda put a ring on it" and Outkast's "Hey Yeah" because who can resist shakin' it like a polaroid picture (all my college girls, oh the memories of that one)
We had a serious conga line going on...
alright alright alright alright alright....
(is it in your head yet :)
And please check out my new sister-n-law CROWD SURFING!!! Love it!!!
Papa Bill (my dad) and B were getting down to "Jump Around"
And then after chucking rice at them the night came to an end.
This is me with our friend Diana and my mother-in-law Debi. They are both a hoot.
And of course, me and the hubs.
CoNgRaTs Trev and Amanda!
Heeeeeyyyyy yyeeeaaahhhh
2 comments:
You got some sweet dancing shots!! I want a copy of the picture with Trevor and Amanda and the babies at the temple. Adorable!
I wish my kids would have allowed me to stay for the dancing. Oh well the food was awesome enough!
Post a Comment